How Much Money Do Pet Franchises Make?
If you’re interested in running a pet franchise, you’re looking at an expanding opportunity in a robust industry.
Pet Industry Facts
- 85 million families in the U.S. have pets, according to the American Pet Products Association (APPA) — that’s nearly 70% of all households in America!
- More than 80% of pet owners consider their pets to be family members, meaning their pet’s needs and expenses are essential.
- The Pet Care Industry currently stands at $73 billion and is growing at a steady rate of 7.8% annually.
- Industry experts predict the industry will be worth $283 billion by 2023.
A Growing Market
With pet ownership on the rise, it should come as no surprise that the pet industry is growing strong. Plenty of pet franchise opportunities are now available as entrepreneurs look to capitalize on this growing market. Wag n’ Wash is one such opportunity! With more than two decades of experience, the Wag n’ Wash team has built an incredible reputation as a quality pet care provider.
- All-natural pet foods, freshly baked doggie treats
- Fun toys, outdoor gear, and cool pet accessories
- Supplements and allergy-free grooming products
- Self-wash station and professional grooming appointments
By providing our customers — two and four-legged alike — with quality products, Wag n’ Wash has been able to establish a successful business model. As dog and cat lovers ourselves, we recognize that pets are cherished members of the family that deserve only the best. Unlike big box pet stores that focus on the number of sales, we focus on the quality of products. Our customer base is large and loyal because they know that we carry the products their beloved pet needs to live a happy, healthy life.
Our Pet Franchise Mission
How Much Can You Make as a Wag n’ Wash Pet Franchise Owner?
If you’re interested in owning your own Wag n’ Wash pet franchise, you’ll benefit from some of the best numbers in the industry:
- Investment Range: $425,050 – $789,350
- Average Gross Revenue: $1,600,972*
*Wag n’ Wash stores open 5+ years
Your exact revenue depends on a variety of factors, mainly how hard you work. If you’re anything like us — animal crazy, passionate for success, and willing to invest in your local community — then our pet franchise opportunity is the one you have been searching for.