While summer is what many of us humans look forward to every year, the heat and storms that come with the season can be tough on our furry friends. Wag N’ Wash has easy solutions that can help get your companion through the hot months.
Brand O’Dell joins Mia Atkins of Fox 21 News – Living Local in order to discuss the following tips, supplements, solutions, and more!
To view the video, CLICK HERE
TIPS FOR FOURTH OF JULY FIREWORKS:
1. All natural calming aids to reduce stress and anxiety
2. Calming shirts and vests.
3. Use pressure points to calm your pet.
TIPS FOR A SCRATCHING DOG:
1. Use salmon oil to fight the itch from inside
2. Use Omega 3 and 6, because fatty acids boost your dog’s skin and coat.
3. Use sprays and lotions for hotspots and problem areas.
TIPS FOR SENIOR DOGS WITH ARTHRITIS:
1. Use glucosamine and chondriosome to lubricate your pet’s hips and joints.
2. Use all natural anti-inflammatory aids to reduce achy joints.
TIPS FOR PROTECTING DOGS PADS FROM HOT SURFACES:
1. Use paw protection like socks or boots.
2. Walk during times that are cooler, not during peak heat hours.
3. Avoid pavement.
TIPS FOR DOGS WITH AN UPSET STOMACH:
1. Use fiber such as pumpkin.
2. Boost the gut with probiotics and prebiotic supplements.
3. Watch what your pet is eating.